Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Memories


I'm working on a top secret gift for my mom but here's a sneak preview...it's a 1962 photo of my brother and me (probably taken with a little brownie camera (remember those?). Christmas Eve was always, and still is, a special time to get dressed up, have a nice dinner and go to church. We would be allowed to open one gift and it was always a new pair of PJs, a coloring book and crayons. I still keep a box of crayons in my desk drawer at work for a little aromatherapy on those awful days when you think you just can't make it through the day. It works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Debbie-that picture is how I remember you-you really have not changed all that much! Your Mama is going to LOVE it!
And I am SO with you about the aromatherapy!
Take care,
Jane