Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy 25th Anniversary, Rhonda & Roy!

Here's a peek at a star book that I made for my friends Rhonda and Roy for their anniversary:



Now, if you look closely, you will see that I only used 6 of the 7 pages I created. As I was gluing it all together at about 1AM (the night before I needed it of course), I couldn't figure out why I had extra book pages and not enough artwork. I knew I had created all the artwork I needed but by then, I was too tired to figure it out so I just glued the extra pages together. It wasn't until the weekend when I was cleaning up the disaster I had left on my desk that I discovered the extra page that I should have included. I may be the only one who's working space grows smaller and smaller as I work. The scrap pile gets bigger, the tool pile gets taller, the stuff, the stuff, the stuff, it just turns into a disaster...creative disaster but nonetheless, a mess. Rhonda, I'll have to add your page to your book sometime. Ü

P.S. Tess, the bull nose clip is on the second page....click on it and you'll see a close up of it (maybe blurry but still a closer look). It's the library clips from Stampin Ups' newest catalog that have me hooked! I love these little gems. There are four colors a cute little divided circular storage container. Gotta get more!

2 comments:

Barb said...

OMG! What an amazing anniversary star book! So much love and detail. :)

Barb said...

Absolutely "luv" your new blog "look!" :)