Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Wedding is over!



Life as we knew it before THE WEDDING is on the horizon. I'm finished with all of the projects, the wedding was beautiful and the details a huge success. Here's a glimpse of all that has been happening in my studio for the past few weeks. Place cards, table numbers, favors (evil eye paper weights in black chinese take-out boxes) and candy buffet bags (which were a huge hit! I had no idea the candy buffet would be so popular and thought there would be a ton of left over candy. Not so!). I used a lot of Basic Grey paper and still have a good supply left - about 25 sheets. They will come in handy for the thank you cards, next up on the agenda. I also used a lot of ideas I found in Somerset Studio's Wedding edition and highly recommend it and the internet for tons of inspiration.

No comments: