Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stampaway USA 2007


I told myself I didn't need to buy any more STUFF so wasn't planning on going to Stampaway USA this year. But when Freda called and said she and Cecile were going to be taking classes and wouldn't I please change my mind and meet up with them for a little visit, I couldn't resist! They are such awesome artists and fun to be with. Every year, I wish I had signed up for classes with them after hearing and seeing what they created. Maybe next year. Ü I shopped for a couple of hours and this is what I came away with, although, you should have seen the bazillion dollars I didn't spend! Artful Illusions and Eclectic Marketplace are the best (web sites still under construction). I love Stampers Anonymous and now they have a line of unmounted, including Tim Holtz, so you can get more for your money there. The leather band is a bracelet created by Linda Crofton at Studios Blackbird/Invoke Arts (buy some stamps, get a bracelet - what a deal!). Their booth had some wonderful finds also! Wish you could have been there with us!

No comments: