Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

I have not really gotten into the blogging thing but maybe 2007 will be the year for journaling for me. I'll give it a shot since I'm up, can't sleep because I feel like crap. I hate scratchy throats and that feeling that I'm in for a great cold or bronchitis or something. I don't have time to be sick and that's not a good way to start off a new year. So, let's get my mind off of this somehow. I haven't been 'tagged' by anyone but I saw an interesting topic on another blog. Here are six wierd things about me:

  1. I count steps as I go down them. I don't remember counting them as I go up (maybe that's because I'm usually too lazy to go up them -- when I'm at work, I take the elevator most of the time).
  2. If I'm folding laundry, it has to be warm out of the dryer. Can't stand it if it's cold and slightly wrinkled.
  3. I can't stand the necks of t-shirts. Have to cut them out, turn them into boat-neck shirts. Sometimes, the sleeves and bottom get wacked, too, if they're too long.
  4. I am a pen and pencil freak. Ok, an office supply freak but that's too long of a story. Back to pens - I won't write with black ball point pens......the ink smears 'cause I'm left handed.
  5. I love Post Toasties corn flakes (not Kellog's). Put them in a pan, drop a few pats of butter on them and broil them in the oven until they're toasty and buttery. Yummmm.
  6. I am a technique junkie. I love collecting new ideas, organizing them in binders with samples. If I spent as much time on my art as I do on collecting and organizing my stuff, I'd be a much better artist!

ok, I'm headed for the Post Toasties. Maybe that would make my throat (and my belly) feel better.

No comments: